Sunday 26 April 2009

Evaluation

I am quite happy with my idents. I have not done any chracter animation for over a year so that was a good excercise before I start working on my short animation movie which I hope I will be able to show next year.
I have chosen the Cartoon Network channel because it gave me the ability to do sth different and funny (if we can say that these idents are funny). I never animated funny stuff so that was a good begining for me and I gained some new experience.
I tried to use very simple techniques to achieve what I had planned. I think I could do some animations better, like the third ident. I am not happy with the legs and head animation in this one, I aslo could add some sparks to create better visual effect. If I had to do this again I would change some things, but I am quite satisfied anyway.
The only thing I do not really like are the sound effects. I could not find really good sounds, and I have never really done editing with sound.
I hope that some of you like my idents.
I see you next year;)

1 comment:

Tom Mortimer 0706560 said...

Hey Rob, thanks for your comments :) Love your idents, they look very professional.